What’s really going on in the Holy Land? Dive into the layers of (internal) conflict and (inner) peace making while having fun along the way. This immersive exploration into Israel and Palestine will bring you into direct contact with influential people who live there - and their work.
Join Lauren Taus for an experience of a lifetime. Trip highlights include:
- Tel Aviv Food Tours with Chef, Moran sol Broza, one of Lauren's dearest friends in TA, and the daughter of Israeli icon, rockstar and activist David Broza
- Gaza Border Tour (Don't worry, you'll be plenty safe AND you'll LEARN!)
- Home hospitality; cooking lessons with local communities
- Bedouin overnight under the stars, jeep ride around one of the world's largest craters, and deep luxury at Beresheet in Mitzpe Ramon
- Visit Desert Shanti, a community supporting at-risk youth and creating deep changes in the lives of many. You might even meet CNN Hero, Mariuma Ben Yosef, the woman who went from homeless and pregnant into the person to shift the lives of thousands
- Security Fence Tour with Danny Tirza
- Meeting a Deputy Mayor of Jerusalem, one of Lauren's friends :)
- Experience Shabbat with an Israeli family
- Bethlehem guided tours with Founder of Holy Land Trust, Sami Awad
- Meetings with Nobel Peace Nominated Activists and Billionaire Entrepreneurs, putting their stamp on the future of the Holy Land
- Of course, we will also enjoy Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, and Jerusalem highlights, but this trip goes into the deeper corners of the country to help you better understand what's going on there - and inside of yourself!
- We will yoga all over too!
Come with solidarity and openness. Let go of what you think you know so that you can be touched by the humanity everywhere, even in the space of conflict.
Want more details? Check out the trip itinerary